Understanding SB-91 & Rent Recovery During COVID-19
Time & Location
About the Event
Do you want to know the most current law and management practices on how to collect unpaid rent and evict tenants during COVID-19? SB 91 is the new California law that imposes a moratorium on evictions and collections related to COVID-19 rental debt and places many other regulations on residential landlords. Join Attorney Clifford Fried of Fried & Williams LLP as he speaks about the most current changes in the law and practice of managing delinquent tenants.
· What is the COVID-19 Tenant Relief Act
· What do I need to know about the SB-91?
· How and when do I collect unpaid rent?
· How and when can I evict tenants again?
· Can I collect rent under the Rental Assistance Program?